Gone Wheatgrass Crazy

I'm crazy. I've spent all day madly alternating between two very pressing deadlines, feeling like the walls are closing in with every passing minute, and yet, I get home, beg David to cook up his Peter Luger left over steak for us, and get to work on a new and exciting Conversation. SO excited am I about this one. First of all, it will be in pink. I think. If it looks good. But it's an inspirational one.

Oh, the point of this title, is that to prepare for the day of deadline madness, I had a one-ouncer of wheatgrass from Whole Foods for lunch. I knew it would keep me going through the night, feeling fresh as a daisy to post more content...and here I type at 11:06pm, after leaving work at 9pm. For some, 9pm is not very late at all. And I commend those people. For me, 9pm just means the end of one job, and the beginning of another...

Home | Permalink