The Boston Fiji Party in Cleveland

So I'm minding my own business, listening to Bonnie Raitt's Takin My Time while battling with Quark to convert a file into a PDF, when an email flies into my inbox.

Apparently, Fiji water, water of the celebs, is running an ad where they step on Cleveland to announce their greatness. Like a bottled water company should ever compare their water to a Midwestern City in the first place! Aren't we supposed to think: "Oh good, $2.14 is giving me water from off the side of the freshest mountain."

:rolling eyes:

Here's the Boston.com article on the ad, oh, and watch your arsenic levels, because apparently Fiji is already contributing a little more than you realize:
http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2006/07/20/cleveland_takes_offense_at_fiji_water_ad/

Home | Permalink