My First Baby Burp Cloth

Coming soon to katie-james.com, Pretty Baby Burp Cloths! All hail my new serger that I've devoted 2 Saturdays to in order to thread it correctly (remember when I couldn't get it to work?). Now I fully understand what they mean when they say: pick your colors, because you won't want to change them.

baby burp cloth

baby burp cloth

For this baby burp cloth, I used one spool of baby pink while the others are brown, so that a pink loop runs along the side of the burp cloth. One side is a printed cotton, and the other is a super soft french terrycloth. Washable of course. To be notified when it's available for sale, sign up for the katie-james.com newsletter. You'll get subscriber-only discounts, alerts of new, free desktop wallpaper, and whatever else happens at Katie James.

Home | Permalink