What if FashionMista Became a Shop?

What if. I'm redesigning this blog, and I've been kicking around the idea of adding a shop to FashionMista, like a Mista Marketplace or something. What do you think? I haven't showcased any designers in a while, but I love doing it. As I was designing another potential design, I was putting buttons across the top and just could not resist adding "shop." Would you shop here? Or even browse?

I'd sell little earrings, stationery (letterpress, yum), trinkets, necklaces, blown glass things, anything that looks unique and is not plastered over the other online boutiques. I really do get so jealous of boutique owners. So maybe before I go down to Columbus Avenue to open up a brick and mortar, I could start by opening my doors online.

But, would this mean I could talk less about the developments of Katie James? And give tips? Because I love doing that, too. And showing pictures of trips, and telling you all about David. I would definitely include Conversations with Emerging Designers. That's a no brainer. What do you think?

Oh, here's a picture of the design I'm liking today. It's white, so it's not pink like the current blog. Would I be like every other white blog?

fashionmista redesign