Laser Hair Removal : 8th Appointment

The 8th appointment has come and gone. I waited a good 20 days since the appointment to post, to give everything time to admit defeat. As you know, my thighs are very, very stubborn. Here are the stats so far:

thighs: 65% hair loss (but it's a large area)
bikini: 75% hair loss
love trail: 75%

I see that you might be searching for when the hair will "shed" or "fall out." I have never noticed my hair falling out, or shedding. I see that it does not grow back in places. So if it actually falls out, I don't see the pieces. As instructed, I don't pull at it, because that would re-activate the hair follicle somehow. I am only to shave.

That said, my thighs are on the retreat, but the hair is still there, but only grows to about 2 millimeters. Compared with my unshaven calves, my calves can be, you know, woolly, as they would be if you went a few days without shaving in the winter. The thighs, on the other hand, are very noticeably short, like constant soft stubble, but not as prickly.

My one tip for you this time is for the stray pieces of hair in the area that you want zapped. If you shave everything before the appointment, as I'm instructed to do, the technician might not know that there are some stragglers in far left field of your upper thigh. So, I suggest that you do not shave those, and point them out to your technician before she begins. I know they are in a hurry and have other clients. But, patiently take her through all of the areas you want zapped, and you both will be happy.

Laser Progress Reports

Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #7 for pictures of nice technicians
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #6 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #5.5 for Bikini laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #5 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #4 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #3.5 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The Second Zap laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The First Followuplaser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The First Zaplaser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: War of My Legs Part 1 laser hair removal


Disclaimer: FashionMista, nor its author, are qualified to give medical advice and cannot be held responsible for anything that may occur. Should you have a medical concern, please consult your physician.