Hunt for the Wedding Shoes : Betsey Johson Finds

Shockingly, I've been forgetting to dream about the wedding shoes. Of course, they have to be super cute, and probably with some color. I have a pair of red patent leather maryjane heels here the apartment, which if I get really stuck, or want an extra special ($$) wedding band, I could do.

So. During this summer evening thunderstorm, which is preventing me from walking out to pick up a to-go burger, I have begun searching at Zappos.com:

Wedding Shoe Requirements:
2"-3" heel
No kitten heel. I trip in those every time!
Color, but if something is smashingly cream, that's ok. Dress is cream.
No pointy heel. We'll be in the grass, so a pointy heel will sink!

Betsey Johnson finds:

betsey johnson pink wedding shoe

betsey johnson pink wedding shoe

betsey johnson red wedding shoe bow

John Fluvog

I could replace these laces with tulle!


john fluvog red pump maryjane

Ok, not a shoe, but this bag is very to die for.
john fluvog red black leather bag

What else? What other brands should I look at??