Fresh Hair Color


Fresh Hair Color, originally uploaded by KT Flicker.

As you know, I've been submerged in launching our new company, the new home for women entrepreneurs, Collective-E. And if you don't know about launching a website, they can take longer than expected. Especially when you are launching 3 other websites for clients at the
same time.

So, as if personal reputation wasn't enough, I declared that I would not cut or color my hair until the website launched. And let me tell you, that is hard. Every time I PMS, I crave getting my haircut. And I get strange urgings to jog, but I jog anyway, but these cravings are like, in the evening, I can't do anything else but run and feel my heart pounding.

Back to haircuts. So we've been on the verge of launching Collective-E for several weeks now, furiously emailing directions to each other while driving to respective holiday destinations. So come Xmas, I was in Columbus, OH, home of my husbands family, and destination of my Ohio hair cuttery, WTS, a salon run by two rock star men. My man, Glen, is also a bouncer, and an amazing hair stylist. So I couldn't resist sneaking away to him during one of four family Christmases.

Result? Blond on top, and Mocha #5 mixed with a little of #6 I think on the bottom. Doesn't it look like animal fur? He straight ironed it, and I haven't been able to get it quite that straight since.

But I share this with you now, because since I cheated, and cut and colored before the launch, I couldn't share it with you until the site launched...So...it has launched!!! Ans here is my refreshed haircut! Go visit www.collective-e.com and tell me if you think that it was
worth the wait...