Happy Valentine's Day! From Pez

Happy Vday everyone. Treat yourself to a nice cup of Starbucks, a
pedi, a impromptu hot stone massage, anything. This is a pink heart
pez from David. Super fun. In the background, on my computer, is an
installation of Machine Wash image filters from Mr. Retro. David wants
to open up a top secret something special, and needs a logo. We liked
the fancy "worn" look that everyone is doing these days in graphic
design, so I bought the filters that create it from Mr. Retro.
Hopefully I will design something good! It's part of my Valentines Day
to him. That, and he has kindly told me, after talking to the 101th
person who loves their iPhone and their apps, that I can get him one
for his birthday in March. Ha. So, this vday, I did get him a hint: a
mysterious iPhone cover...