New Dreamy Folk Singer - Joshua Radin

joshua radinMistas, may I introduce you (if you don't already know) to a dreamy new folk singer, Joshua Radin. Yes, he's from Cleveland. Not only that, Joshua Radin is from my hometown and his lovely younger sister was my "Jinny Jinny!" to her "Kitty Kitty!" All of her friends had secret crushes on him. Seems he's crushing many hearts! Hear Joshua on iTunes, where last I heard, he was the most downloaded new folk artist...

Play his video for "Closer", which is a really sweet song, directed by Zach Braff (yum!). When you hear him say "Thanksss..." just know that that's a very hearty, Midwestern "Thanks." I think it's legal to post this, since it's on his website and YouTube and who knows where else. Catch him again in a duete, "Paperweight" with Schuyler Fisk for Braff's next feature, "The Last Kiss." This is going to be a great soundtrack, which includes Coldplay, Fiona Apple, Aimee mann and Rufus Wainwright.

Visit JoshuaRadin.com - and actually get into a forum about him.

joshua radin
joshua radin


PS: did I mention that I really like Zach Braff? And I think that Joshua may have had a song on Scrubs, b/c the Scrubs soundtrack is coming up in Amazon for Joshua Radin. Way to go, hometown!